FAB&T Online Banking Update
Your Online Banking Has a New Look and Feel!
New mobile apps can be downloaded beginning on Monday, July 20th. If you used our previous apps, please know that those apps will need to be deleted from your device, and the new apps downloaded and installed. Please see the section below titled, "Mobile Banking" for important "first time" access information.
Authentication Security Code
When logging into the new Online Banking System for the first time, you will need to enter your existing username. You may be prompted to receive an authentication security code to log in to online banking from an unknown device. The code can be received via text message or voice call to the number that we have on file, which is why it is imperative that we have your most current information.
- Your existing security code delivery preference will convert.
- It may take several logins for the system to recognize your login device, so you may be prompted for your security code multiple times beyond your first successful login.
Once you enter the security code, you will enter your temporary password and will then be prompted to create a permanent password. For details on what your temporary password will be, please refer to your secure Online Banking message or your recent monthly statement BEFORE July 20th.
After you have created your new permanent password you will be prompted to accept our Online Banking Agreement. You may be asked to confirm and/or update all phone numbers on record.
All customers must access online banking via an internet browser and create a permanent password before using mobile banking. Once you have created a permanent password, you will need to download our new mobile app on your phone and/or tablet. Please be aware you may be required to enter a security code during the first several logins while your device profile is being built.
WHAT WILL AND WILL NOT CONVERT
What will convert in OLB:
- Existing usernames
- Multi-Factor Authentication phone number – This is your phone number for receiving security codes and alerts. Please ensure your most current phone numbers are listed in your online account now.
- Scheduled/recurring internal transfers
- All account history
- Eighteen (18) months of account statements
What will NOT convert in OLB:
- Existing passwords – Specific details on your password for logging in the first time can be found in your online banking secure messaging or your monthly account statement.
- Any alerts currently set up (daily balance alerts, change alerts, etc.)
What will be converted in Bill Pay:
- Existing funding account(s)
- Most payees
- Most recurring and future dated payments
What will NOT be converted in Bill Pay:
- More than one recurring payment made to the same payee
- Single payment dates greater than 1 year
- Recurring payment dates greater than 2 years
- Bill Pay history – If desired, you may want to print history prior to July 16th. We can provide instructions on how to obtain and save your Bill Payment history.
questions or concerns, please contact our 24/7 Customer Service Support at 800-982-4511.