Lock-in a fixed rate of return for whatever term you choose.
With a set maturity date, CDs are an excellent way to save for long-term goals. Our CDs combine security and flexibility with higher returns on your money.
- Minimum deposit of $500
- Interest rates are variable, and subject to change from week to week; however, they are fixed for the term of the CD
- Interest paid monthly or quarterly
- Penalties for early withdrawal
CDs are offered in the following terms:
- 90 days
- 6 months
- 1 year
- 2 years
- 3 years
10-month cd special
- 5.52% APY1
- Minimum opening deposit of $1,000
- Automatically renews for 6 months2
- 0.25% one-time bump with qualifying opening deposit3
1APY (Annual Percentage Yield) accurate as of 08/28/2023. APY assumes both principal and interest will remain on deposit until maturity. Interest will be credited to the principal balance at maturity. Fees may reduce earnings. 2 At maturity, this certificate will renew for six (6) months at the rate prevailing at that time. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. 3To qualify for the one-time bump rate of 0.25%, the opening deposit must include a minimum of $25,000 new money - money that was not originally in an existing FAB&T account. One-time bump rate will be effective on same date CD is opened. 5.78% APY with qualified opening deposit.
To learn more about our Certificates of Deposit, contact our Client Resource Center or visit a local branch.