Lock-in a fixed rate of return for whatever term you choose.
With a set maturity date, CDs are an excellent way to save for long-term goals. Our CDs combine security and flexibility with higher returns on your money.
- Minimum deposit of $500
- Interest rates are variable, and subject to change from week to week; however, they are fixed for the term of the CD
- Interest paid monthly or quarterly
- Penalties for early withdrawal
CDs are offered in the following terms:
- 90 days
- 6 months
- 1 year
- 2 years
- 3 years
10-month cd special
- 4.00% APY1
- Minimum opening deposit of $1,000
- Automatically renews for 6 months2
1APY (Annual Percentage Yield) accurate as of 01/23/2023. APY assumes both principal and interest will remain on deposit until maturity. Interest will be credited to the principal balance at maturity. A withdrawal of interest will reduce earnings. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. 2 At maturity, this certificate will renew for six (6) months at the rate prevailing at that time. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
To learn more about our Certificates of Deposit, contact our Client Resource Center or visit a local branch.