Prime Savings is an interest-bearing savings account which allows you to earn .50% APY* on your Prime Savings account balance (up to $35,000 balance). Prime Savings, when coupled with your Prime Checking account, is a fast and easy way to build up your savings account. Note: A Prime Checking account is required in order to open a Prime Savings account.
Prime Savings is perfect for you if:
- Choose Prime Checking as your checking account (whether you already have it or want to open both today)
- Want two competitive-interest accounts (Prime Checking and Prime Savings)
- You must deposit at least $100 to open account
- No minimum balance to maintain
- One free withdrawal per month**
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY accurate as of 02/01/19. Minimum to open account is $100 for Prime Savings. A Prime Checking account is required in order to open a Prime Savings account. Prime Savings rate tiers are as follows: .50% APY applies to balances of $0.01 - $35,000 and 0.10% APY applies to balances over $35,000 up to $99,999,999.99. Rates are variable and may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
**A $1.00 fee will be assessed per withdrawal in excess of one per month.
Savings is about building your wealth, but at FAB&T you don't need a fortune to get started. It only takes $100 to open and begin earning interest.
- Competitive quarterly interest rates on account balance
- Low minimum opening balance of $100*
- Up to three free withdrawals per quarter**
*A $9.00 quarterly fee will be assessed if balance falls below $100.
**A $1.00 fee will be assessed per withdrawal in excess of the three per quarter.
Certificates of Deposit
Lock-in a fixed rate of return for whatever term you choose. With a set maturity date, CDs are an excellent way to save for long-term goals. Our CDs combine security and flexibility with higher returns on your money.
- Minimum deposit of $500
- Interest rates are variable, and subject to change from week to week; however, they are fixed for the term of the CD
- Interest paid monthly or quarterly
- Penalties for early withdrawal
- 90 days
- 6 months
- 1 year
- 2 years
- 3 years
To learn more about our Certificates of Deposit, click here to contact our Account Services Department.
To learn more about any of our savings accounts, click here to contact our Account Services Department.
To Open a New Account:
Complete the New Account Interview Sheet and save it to your device.
Click here to send the document to us securely via Botdoc.
Once the document has been submitted, a Customer Service Representative will contact you to verify the information and complete the account opening.