Online Banking Cash Management Information
FAB&T is excited to announce we will be upgrading to a new Online Banking (OLB) System on July 20th. We want to take this opportunity to provide you with some information that will be beneficial in your preparation for the upgrade. In Cash Management, there will be some things that will convert over to our upgraded system and some that will not. Please see the list below and the bolded tips provided to help ensure you are prepared.
What will convert in OLB:
- Existing usernames
- Multi-Factor Authentication phone number – This is your phone number for receiving security codes and alerts. Please ensure your most current phone numbers are listed in your online account now.
- Scheduled/recurring internal transfers
- All account history
- Eighteen (18) months of account statements
- ACH batch templates
- Wire Transfer templates for domestic and international wires
- Positive Pay issued items
What will not convert in OLB:
- Existing passwords – Specific details on your password for logging in the first time will be provided at a later date.
- Any alerts currently set up (daily balance alerts, change alerts, etc.)
- Scheduled/recurring ACH batches with an effective date later than July 20th – These batches will need to be set up in the upgraded system.
- ACH history that is currently stored in online banking – If desired, you may want to print any history prior to July 17th.
- Scheduled/recurring Wire Transfers with effective date later than July 17th
- Wire Transfer history that is currently stored in online banking – If desired, you may want to print any history prior to July 17th.
- Positive Pay file formats – You will need to recreate Positive Pay file formats in the upgraded system.
For those who utilize our Bill Payment System, please make note of the following items. You will need to re-enter any items that are not converting into the upgraded Bill Payment System.
What will be converted in Bill Pay:
- Existing funding account(s)
- Most payees
- Most recurring and future dated payments
What will NOT be converted in Bill Pay:
- More than one recurring payment made to the same payee
- Single payment dates greater than 1 year
- Recurring payment dates greater than 2 years
- Bill Pay history – If desired, you may want to print history prior to July 17th. We can provide instructions on how to obtain and save your Bill Payment history.
For those who utilize QuickBooks or Quicken, instructions will be provided to you before the go live date to help you with continuing to use those services.
If you use Mobile Banking, you must log into the new Online Banking System first and create a permanent password prior to using the mobile app. A new mobile app will need to be downloaded at that time as well.
Please click here to access additional Cash Management information regarding our upcoming conversion.